SECT'R
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ecran PC incurvé gaming – MSI Optix ...
Voir le deal
169.99 €

British Superbike BSB

+22
totokayak
le vieux docteur
Consensus
quattrokod
khemish'
Minimoi
davrsv4
PaulS2
addesign
grt21
Adrien
LIOREPSOL
MERVIN
MURIEL
Eagle4
Mortimer
l'espagnol
iactus
aka
Tarmo78
Iznox
JackCélaire
26 participants
JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew
Masculin Age : 48
R actuel : 750 GSX-R GR75A, CBR1000RR SC59
https://www.sectr.net

British Superbike BSB - Page 7 Empty Re: British Superbike BSB

Mar 13 Sep 2011 - 19:20
Ah oui c'est beau British Superbike BSB - Page 7 517107

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
British Superbike BSB - Page 7 Jesuis11
Tarmo78
Tarmo78
Masculin Age : 59
R actuel : GSX-R 1000 R L7

Mer 14 Sep 2011 - 0:49
British Superbike BSB - Page 7 517107
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Lun 19 Sep 2011 - 21:52
Release Date: Monday 19 September 2011
HOPKINS TAKES CHAMPIONSHIP LEAD TO SILVERSTONE BSB
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Lun 19 Sep 2011 - 21:53
The Samsung Crescent Racing team head to Silverstone this weekend, with the lead in both the British Superbike Championship and BSB Riders' Cup to defend. John Hopkins reports his hand injury is vastly improved after further corrective surgery, while team-mate Jon Kirkham is looking forward to capturing further podiums to add to his season's tally.

Jack Valentine, team manager: "We're certainly ready for this next – penultimate – round. The last round – Donington Park – was the best round of the year so far for us and both riders have certainly hit their top form at just the right time in the championship.

"Hopper's been very vigilant as to the condition of his injured hand and with further surgery last week he's confident he's in the best condition to face this weekend's racing. JK meanwhile will be ordering 'more of the same' as the form he's enjoyed since Cadwell Park has made hi m a real headache for the other Title Fighters. He's doing everything a team-mate should in support of a championship contender. I couldn't ask for more.

"As well, the team is as prepared as it can be. We know Silverstone well after our WSB wild card appearance there earlier this year. We took from that a lap-record-beating set-up that is also strong for the full 14-laps of a BSB race. It's a high speed circuit so we've been working on the engine to find a few more horsepower – ideal for those long straights.

"It's going to be a testing weekend, though. We're not complacent and we know we need to be there at the end of every race, ideally at the top of the podium."
Adrien
Adrien
R actuel : Y'en a plus

Dim 2 Oct 2011 - 22:18
Adrien
Adrien

Dim 2 Oct 2011 - 22:21

Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Dim 9 Oct 2011 - 23:36
Release Date: Sunday 9 October 2011
HOPKINS SECOND IN BSB CHAMPIONSHIP – BY 0.006secs
Samsung Crescent Racing's John Hopkins has missed out on the British Superbike Championship by the smallest ever recorded deficit: 0.006-seconds.

In a day of tough breaks at the final round of the 2011 British Superbike Championship, Hopkins suffered an electrical glitch on the first lap of the first race today, but was able to reset the bike's ignition trackside and recovered from last place to 12th. His championship rival Tommy Hill meanwhile finished fourth, to narrow Hopkins' championship lead to just two points. Hopkins' team-mate Jon Kirkham was able to help in damage control by placing a superb second, ahead of Hill.

In the final race of the series Hopkins held third place for 16 laps before being passed by Hill. Both then passed James Ellison to be second and third going into the last lap with the gap between them just 0.060-seconds. In a lap which saw countless pass and re-passing, their race – and the championship – was decided by the final lunge for the finish line, which Hill made by the smallest advantage measurable. Jon Kirkham had been challenging for fifth place when he crashed (uninjured) at Druids on the fifth lap.

John Hopkins: "Well I don't feel great obviously, but I don't feel completely empty either. This has been a great season, I gave it everything I had but it just wasn't to be. So hats off to Tommy for taking the title.

"I couldn't be more grateful to the Samsung Crescent Racing team, they gave me everything including the best bike out there. I came into this year on a make or break basis in terms of my racing career but with their help I'm now set for a world championship ride next year. The team has put me there. I'm hugely grateful."

Jon Kirkham: "I had a great first race today, it was good to show what I could do, to be on the podium again was brilliant – and it secured me the Riders' Cup, for being best of the rest (first non Title Fighter)!

"In the second race I didn't have the rear tyre performance I had for the first, it was spinning up and when I pushed it – I really wanted to be in the top-five there, helping Hopper – it just let go.

"I sit here now and the year has just gone so quick; it's been an enjoyable year and to race with the Samsung Crescent Racing team has been brilliant. Big thanks to them for a giving me such a great year."

Jack Valentine, team manager: "I'm speechless. It's impossible to put into words how this feels. It's hugely disappointing, yet I find I'm happy as well – I think that's the pride I feel for the team. What they've achieved this year has been brilliant, an unbelievable job.

"Racing will always be a story of ifs and buts and we've plenty of those to take away from this weekend – what if Hopper's electrics hadn't suffered that glitch in the first race; what if JK had stayed on and got in the mix? But the story of the championship isn't down to one or two isolated moments like those, there's more to it than that and everyone has those moments during the year. We just have to take away the positives. We were there and we got to within literally an inch or so of the title. We did everything we could.

"So I'd like to say a big thank you back to my riders as well, I've appreciated everything they've done this season. Hopper has been an inspirational rider to work with, very giving, very open and always positive – we'll have so many great memories of this season with him. JK has been through an incredible journey this year, making the step up to the big time – and today he showed he's now one of Britain's top riders for sure. Then huge thanks to Lez and Dale and their crews, all of them have been incredibly professional – and inspirational – this season. It's been a great team. And finally, to Samsung, FIXI and all our sponsors – thanks for everything, without their support we wouldn't be here, the support has been brilliant. We hope they enjoyed the ride as much as we did.

"One more thing, then: bring on 2012!"

2011 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship,

Round 12, Brands Hatch

Race two result:

Shane Byrne (HM Plant Honda)
Jon Kirkham (Samsung Crescent Racing) +1.150s
James Ellison (Sorrymate.com Honda) +11.994s
Tommy Hill (Swan Yamaha) +12.825s
Chris Walker (Pr1mo Racing Kawasaki) +23.993s
Graeme Gowland (WFR Honda) +27.829s
Tommy Bridewell (Motorpoint Yamaha) +29.403s
James Westmoreland (WFR Honda) +40.713s
Dan Linfoot (Tyco Honda) +46.981s
Karl Harris (Splitlath Aprilia) +49.918s
Patric Muff (Tyco Honda) +53.784s
John Hopkins (Samsung Crescent Racing) +1:03.528m

Race three:

Shane Byrne (HM Plant Honda)
Tommy Hill (Swan Yamaha) +4.434s
John Hopkins (Samsung Crescent Racing) +4.440s
James Ellison (Sorrymate.com Honda) +4.679s
Michael Laverty (Swan Yamaha) +4.782s
Josh Brookes (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +5.785s
Michael Rutter (Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati) +12.253s
Graeme Gowland (WFR Honda) +15.963s
Peter Hickman (Tyco Honda) +16.130s
James Westmoreland (WFR Honda) +24.203s
Final 2011 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship standings:

Tommy Hill (Swan Yamaha) 647
John Hopkins (Samsung Crescent Racing) 645
Shane Byrne (HM Plant Honda) 625
Michael Laverty (Swan Yamaha) 601
Josh Brookes (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) 598
Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) 526
Jon Kirkham (Samsung Crescent Racing) 210

John Hopkins: second in BSB, by the narrowest margin ever

John Hopkins: Hopper brought something special to BSB in 2011

Jon Kirkham: superb runner-up in first race today

Jon Kirkham: winner of the Riders' Cup
Please click on image to download in hi-resolution

JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 9:25
Fantastique !!!!!!
Merci jp

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
addesign
addesign
Admin'R Crew
Masculin Age : 33
R actuel : Tuono '03 / V-Strom 650

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 18:51
JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 20:31
Fantastique, le sport moto c'est les britanniques qui l'ont inventé British Superbike BSB - Page 7 908795 British Superbike BSB - Page 7 908795 British Superbike BSB - Page 7 908795 British Superbike BSB - Page 7 908795

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
Minimoi
Minimoi
+Race rider
+Race rider
Masculin Age : 42
R actuel : SV 650 S pas R

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 20:36
Je suis un peu blasé pour Hopkins tout de même.... c'est un pilote hors du commun qui est en train de se reconstruire après être passé complètement dans la cave, j'espère que bien qu'il ne soit "que" 2º cette année en BSB, il aura effectivement un guidon en WSBK ou en GP l'année prochaine, et pas seulement un tas de belles promesses

Adrien

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 20:41
Superbes , mais les vidéos avec une musique de fond j'aime pas.

Surtout que les commentateurs d'Eurosport Uk sont démonstratif British Superbike BSB - Page 7 365685
JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 21:05
Bah ca contraste avec ceux d'eurosport france qui mettent deux tours a voir qu'il y a eu dépassement et qui savent pas reconnaitre une kawa d'une suz. J'ai découvert les commentaires Français du bsb cette année, merci encore Gtk sans qui j'aurai raté toute la saison, j'ai pesté sur chaque course à préférer les conneries de Regis ...

Minimoi > Je pense que le milieu moto n'oubliera pas que Hopkins avait l'année dernières des problèmes de boissons, aux mini il sera dans une top écurie de BSB. Qui aurait parié qu'il serait sur le podium final aujourd'hui ? Si Bata arrive à avoir une suz je pense qu'il aura ce guidon. Hopkins doit quelque chose a Suzuki après les avoirs lâché pour kawa, les guidons en MotoGP et la place en BSB ... L'histoire aurait été plus belle si il avait eu le titre. Mais il y a tellement de bon pilote qui ont disparu des grilles pour des problèmes de Team avant leur propre perf. "Hopper is back" ça suffit à mon bonheur.

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
addesign
addesign
Admin'R Crew
Masculin Age : 33
R actuel : Tuono '03 / V-Strom 650

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 21:15
un joli fond d'écran au passage British Superbike BSB - Page 7 984288

British Superbike BSB - Page 7 11071710
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 21:24
Adrien a écrit:Superbes , mais les vidéos avec une musique de fond j'aime pas.

Surtout que les commentateurs d'Eurosport Uk sont démonstratif British Superbike BSB - Page 7 365685

pareil, sont bons les anciens d'outre manche...
Hopkins, see you the next year... British Superbike BSB - Page 7 517107
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 21:26
Ce que je vois, a titre perso, est que la "vieillissante Gex se porte pas si mal, en AMA, BSB, Endurance...donc, ça me plait..... British Superbike BSB - Page 7 517107
Minimoi
Minimoi
+Race rider
+Race rider

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 22:53
JackCélaire a écrit:Minimoi > Je pense que le milieu moto n'oubliera pas que Hopkins avait l'année dernières des problèmes de boissons, aux mini il sera dans une top écurie de BSB.
Je sais pas si tu as vu le physique qu'il a cette année, mais il me fait pas trop penser à un mec qui se mets minable au gros rouge. J'ai l'impression qu'on fait un peu trop de foin là-dessus, avec pas beaucoup de faits. C'est pas comme si il s'était pointé en prégrille à 2 grammes...

JackCélaire a écrit:
Qui aurait parié qu'il serait sur le podium final aujourd'hui ? Si Bata arrive à avoir une suz je pense qu'il aura ce guidon.
J'aimerai que Bata ait une moto, un budget pour en faire une vraie arme de guerre, que Hooper ne s'en colle pas une grosse avant le début de la saison... mais je préfererais le voir en GP: il va avoir 29 balais, ca commence à faire "vieux" pour le MotoGP: sil i ne monte pas maintenant il ne montera jamais. Pourtant c'est un vrai metteur au point (il s'est déjà tapé la transition 500 2T -> 1000 4T et la transition 1000 -> 800) donc je pense que ca ferait un excellent pilote pour développer une 1000. Et il a un style de fou British Superbike BSB - Page 7 984288

Hopkins doit quelque chose a Suzuki après les avoirs lâché pour kawa, les guidons en MotoGP et la place en BSB ...
Hopkins s'est tout de même tapé 5 saisons sur la Suz, il en a chié pour la mettre au point, s'est pris énormément de gros cartons avec, pour finalement terminer 4º de la saison 2007. Il s'est baré pour aller chez Kawa, il a fais un mauvais choix, point.
Je pense pas qu'il "doive" quoi que ce soit à Suzuki: il leur a rapporté des titres en AMA, c'est avec lui qui a rapporté ses meilleurs résultats à Suzuki en GP... c'est eux qui sont venus le chercher pour faire des piges en GP cette année: c'est pas comme si il suffisait de venir quémander à Hamamatsu avec un pancarte sur le parking pour avoir un guidon!

"Hopper is back" ça suffit à mon bonheur.

Pareil... si il pouvait se faire recoller les oreilles par contre.... pig

JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew

Lun 10 Oct 2011 - 23:10
Pour les problèmes de tisane je répète bêtement ce qu'il disait dans une itw (MCN je crois ). Il se faisait tellement chier qu'il n'avait trouvé que ça a faire.

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
grt21
grt21
Masculin Localisation : dijon

Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 9:20
Cool

tommy hill ! cheers

et hop encore un titre majeur pour la yamaha r1 ! British Superbike BSB - Page 7 578213

British Superbike BSB - Page 7 Tommyh10

British Superbike BSB - Page 7 Tommyh11

British Superbike BSB - Page 7 Tommyh12

Sect'R Crew
Masculin Age : 43
R actuel : Africa Twin DCT broap broap et R1 99

Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 9:25
magnifique (photos et video)

Admin'R Crew

Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 9:37
Josh Brookes est vraiment un débile.

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 17:04
Encore un fazn de Melandri avec ce # 33 !!!
"SI" Hopkins les avait toutes faites, frait moins le fier avec son cross celui-ci, mais bon, comme dirait Lucette, c'est l'jeu
Minimoi
Minimoi
+Race rider
+Race rider

Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 20:39
Tarmo78 a écrit:"SI" Hopkins les avait toutes faites, frait moins le fier avec son cross celui-ci, mais bon, comme dirait Lucette, c'est l'jeu

Hopkins a raté 2 ou 3 WE entiers à cause de son opération du doigt je crois...

JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew

Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 22:01
Il a manqué les 3 courses de Cardwell Park

Il est bien ce Minimoi moi je dis British Superbike BSB - Page 7 628875

edit : La preuve en un clic

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
Eagle4
Eagle4
Sect'R Crew +Race
Sect'R Crew +Race
Masculin Age : 45
R actuel : 1199 STK

Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 22:05
Mais Tommy Hill est 'achement balaise pour gagner sur une R1 Shocked British Superbike BSB - Page 7 545855